jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

THE BEST CONCERT I'VE HAD



Hi! In this post I choose to write about the topic: the best concert I have had.

The concert was in Santiago, Chile, specifically in the MOVISTAR ARENA, located in Parque O’higgins. And I went to saw a band, called “The Arctic Monkeys”. 

They are an English Indie band formed in 2002, the band consists of Alex Turner, Matt Helders, Jamie Cook and Nick O'Malley. Also they have released five studio albums: At the Apollo (2008). And other thing about this band is that they were heralded as one of the first bands to come to public attention via the Internet.

I went with friends, we reached a good position because we found more people that we knew, and they had arrived early to the concert. The MOVISTAR ARENA was full. The show started with the band The Hives, they were really good, they encouraged us all before the principal presentation. After them, The Arctic Monkeys took the stage. They played awesome, the show was amazing, I sang all songs, and with my friends we were very happy. Also Alex Turner, the vocalist, looked so pretty. It was an unforgettable day.

Bye.


1 comentario:

  1. I also went to concerts in Movistar Arena and I think it is a good place to go to see you favorite artist!

    ResponderEliminar