jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Hi! In this time a will to wreathing about a country I would like to go.
Begin with this post, wreathing that I would visit many places and countries in my life, but the place in the world that I wish go there soon is the selva in South America, specifically the Amazon, on Perú, because this year, in the summer, I went to Bolivia and  I would have liked to have been there, because this place was so close, but this time I hadn´t to choose.

I know about this about wich I had reading, beacause of the university, since I study archaeology. Also because of I had watch about documentary and TV program. In this place have many flora and fauna assorted.   

Also I like to do there is walking and get to know about all life, human, animals and plants.

Finishing with this post, I like to visit Perú beacause ofsabbatical year to meet about the life in the amazon and also to learn about archaeological sites discover in this place.

Regards.

Lisette.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario