jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

FILMS

Hi! In this post I will write about wich I think relating to films.

Beginning this topic, I go to the cinema almost every all the month, sometime more sometime less. And the kind of films I like principally being suspense and drama. Also I like several directors, but someone have more movies that I like, thus my favorites directors are Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese and Woody Allen. And the last film that I saw is Death and the Maiden of Roman Polanski. Also the best movie that I saw this year is "El tambor de hojalata", german movie of Volker Schlödorff. And the worst film that I saw this year is The spectacular now, I found this movie in Netflix, It was so boring, not even I finished to saw.

Continnuing with this topic, I  think that my all-time favorite film It is The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind of Michel Gondry. It is about two people who meet one day and then realize that they knew each other before but decided to forget, they did it in a clinic specializing in erasing memories to people through a machine. This movie stars to Jim Carry and Kate Winslet. I like this because is a romance movie that is not a Hollywood cliché. I have seen many time it, I lost count. And I would totally reccomend it.

An finally, the film I would like to see again is Amelie.

Bye.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario